Texto extraído de Track World Cup
- Great Britain's Trott, King, Rowsell and Barker qualify fastest in the women's team pursuit, beating their own world record. They go on to win gold in the women's team pursuit, shattering the world record that they smashed in qualifying.
- Great Britain win gold in the men's team pursuit in a time of 3:58.552, beating Australia in the final after qualifying fastest this afternoon.
- Becky James and Vicky Williamson take silver in the women's team sprint final.
- Phillip Hindes, Jason Kenny and Matt Crampton take bronze by a slender margin in men's team sprint final.
- Kate Archibald, riding for Scottish Cycling - Braveheart.com takes silver in the scratch race.
- Jonathan Dibben is lying 7th in the Omnium after three rounds.
For a full report visit the British Cycling website.
The racing continues on Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 November. Follow the action with the British Cycling live blog britishcycling.org.uk/twclive. Send in your pictures and share your experiences with us via Twitter @trackworldcup using #twc
Saturday 2 November - red button 18:00
Sunday 3 November - BBC2 14:20